POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Paid Project offer (image gneration for security purposes) : Re: Paid Project offer (image gneration for security purposes) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:23:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Paid Project offer (image gneration for security purposes)
From:  ! Chris
Date: 11 Aug 2003 08:33:18
Message: <3f378d0e$1@news.povray.org>
news:3f30e76b$1@news.povray.org...
[snip]
> I don't think this kind of argument will lead anywhere.

Well, naturally it won't lead anyplace, because you cancelled my
"massive" (ie: Thorsten-speak for "four") posting when it happened NOT
to violate any rules, and you're too rude to apologize or admit your
mistake...

Shame on you.  Double-shame for not even bothering to read my posting
first (had you done so, it's appropriateness would have been
apparent). Tripleshame for not apologizing and your exhibition of
dishonesty (not admitting you hate the commercial aspects, being the
real reason for the cancellation).